We are looking for an architect with a heart for sustainable architecture.
Do you have experience with the design, detailing and realization of complex buildings? Are you communicatively strong and accustomed to pitching and working closely with clients and external consultants?
Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Who are you?
- You have completed a construction education at college or university level;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages
- You have at least 5 years of work experience
What do we offer?
- A fantastic, young multidisciplinary team to work with;
- A lot of freedom, self-development and entrepreneurship;
- Various high-end design assignments from villa, residential; office buildings, hotels, school buildings to infrastructure works;
- A good salary with future career opportunities
About Paul de Ruiter Architects
Paul de Ruiter Architects believes in the future. That's why we have been working on sustainable, innovative architecture since the architectural firm was founded in 1994. As a B-Corp certified design studio we stand for corporate social responsibility and we are committed to a better world.
For us, sustainability is a challenge to create better, more intelligent and more beautiful architecture in which buildings provide energy not only in a technical sense but, more importantly, in a human sense. Health, happiness and connectivity are therefore just as important to us as energy neutrality and circularity.
Send an email with cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com. For questions please contact Annemiek Bleumink; 020 - 626 32 44.